Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Happy Campers


Hello everyone welcome to our blog! Yes, we are finally part of the blogging world. Can you believe it? It has taken us a long time to catch up with all of you who are experienced bloggers, but we are proud to be joining you.

We've had a whilrwind of a year but are settling well into our home in Salt Lake City. Andrew graduated from Des Moines University in May after a long 4th year of rotations across the country. We'll be in Salt Lake now for 3 years while Andrew completes his podiatric surgical residency. We have been excited to have a residency close to loved ones and things we love to do. This summer has already been packed full of trips to Idaho, family reunions, fishing, camping and any other playing we can get away for.



Here are a few pictures of some of our adventures and goings on. I'm looking forward to adding more as the summer goes on:


Anderson Family Reunion at the Bar J in Jackson Hole





Hazel on "Gampa's ho-see"




Here are the results of Andrew's accident. It's been very hard on him to have wrecked his baby. We are all just so relieved and happy that he wasn't hurt.

Kimball in his tighty whities helping me paint for my "Coke Kitchen"

Hazel had to re-take a bath after she had gotten out and got in her jammies. We heard Kimball shouting from the bathroom.."um, Mom, Hazel is getting in th...oh man, too late!"

11 comments:

Kim said...

I love that you guys are doing a blog. Hazel looks so big in those pictures and how funny that she climbed into the tub in her jammies. And ouch, sorry Andrew about the car, it does look bad. I'm excited to see updates on your lives.

Brandi said...

HI BECK
I am so glad that you are doing this. I think it is one of the best wyas to keep in touch. With life and kids, we can't talk as much as we would like to. It looks like you are all doing so great. The kids are getting so big. You and Andrew both look great. I am so glad that you are in SLC now, and not all over or seperated. Oh, this will be so much fun. I don't know if you have any idea that I have one, it is parkmiracles.blogspot.com- come check us out! Congrats on the house, and graduation!!!

Sharon said...

You "done good" with this blog, Becky. What a cute family you are and we are proud to be your grandparents! Our prayers are with you everyday.
Love you from Grandma Great Sharon.

The McEwans said...

Oh my gosh! I could eat your children! They are the cutest things ever! I love the picture of Hazel in the tub with her jammies, and the look on Kimball's face. It was such a blast hanging out today. We need to do it again soon. I am already having Hazel withdrawls. Sooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!

Yorgasons said...

YAY!! I am so excited to be able to stay in touch with you this way!! I love the pictures of Kimball and Hazel!! I am so glad that Andrew didn't get hurt either!! THat has got to be so scary!! I sent you an invite to my blog right? Well welcome to this crazy world of Blogging!! Love you Becky!! I miss you!! Take care and I will call you when I get a chance...just tell me when is a good time because I would love to catch up in a more personal way!! Love ya!!

Chapman Family said...

Hey! I was so happy to see your blog on Lisa's. Your kiddos are sooo big and as cute as ever!

Melanie said...

Hey, Becky. Funny thing, I found your blog by way of my sister's. She is friends with Brandi. Wow, small world. Anway, you have way cute kids! How are you guys doing? You need to email me! Hope to hear from you soon! Love, Melanie

Melanie said...

I forgot to leave my email! How typical! gemblad@hotmail.com

Connie said...

Great to see how cute my little grandchildren are! I think this blogging thing may turn out to be lots of fun. But, my disclaimer is that I'm still not a scrapbooker- but I think that will be obvious as time goes on.

Just Only Me said...

It was so fun to see you after all these years!! Thanks for driving with Heather and coming to visit while we were in Rexburg. It was fun to catch up and see your kiddies. They're so fun, Dawson loved playing with "Temble" and wants to see him again soon. I'm thinking maybe I should drive down to Utah soon? Love you!

gundersens said...

Hi Bec! It was so good to see you this last week end. Let me know when you guys are coming back to town so we can get together.