Hello All,
We are working on getting updated addresses to get Christmas cards in the mail. If you would like to be added to our mailing list please drop us an email with your address.
Thanks,
The Blacks
mrsbeckyblack@hotmail.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh my gosh the tree story is hilarious. Hope you didn't get hurt though. You'll definately remember your first christmas in Utah.
I don't know if you have our address, let me know if you don't. I think I have yours too. I need to get the letters finished and sent out so I can just be done. It was great talking to you for a few minutes tonight. Hope everythings good.
I think that you have our address. Will you please email me yours thoguht I would really appreciate it.
I think you have my address right? Let me know if you don't!
Post a Comment