Andrew, Koa, Becky, Hazel, Kimball, Kiwa, Teyhana, N.J., Nathan, & Janine
Andrew had to work on Christmas Eve, so we did our own Christmas celebration. This is the first year that we were not at one of our parent's houses for Christmas Eve and Christmas morning.
During the day while Andrew worked the kids and I finished delivering goodies to our neighbors. I loaded the kids on a sled and pulled them up and down the street as we finished up our deliveries. It would have been easier to put them in the car and drive around, but then I wouldn't have had the chance to hear them laughing their heads off as they would fall off the sled. I was a bit frustrated because I spent more time putting them back on the sled then pulling them around, but they sure had a good time.
That evening we went to spend time with the Mo'o family. (Janine is Andrew's sister.) We had a great time eating, visiting, and playing games. Nathan and Janine fixed us some scrumptious Polynesian food for dinner. As you can see we had a ton of great food!
We played pictionary and playdough pictionary. (Since my Dad is a sculptor this was a game that my family made up years ago. Instead of drawing the word for others to guess you use playdough and sculpt the words. It is a lot of fun.) We really had a good time and are grateful that we live close enough to Janine's family that we can get together often.
3 comments:
Hey how are you? How fun was that to have a hawiann Christmas eve. I'm glad that you were able to spend some time with family. I need to call you, and chat with ya. The boys absolutely LOVED their BYU pez's.
I miss those kids so much, they look so big. I'll talk to you soon.
Wow all that looks sooooo good!!! I am so glad you live that close to family too!!! It is so nice huh? I am jealous of all the snow you have. Annie keeps begging me to build a snow man but there is no snow sad!! Well we miss you guys and love you!!! Have a wonderful new year!!
hello becky! great blogsite. i saw in ur photos good friends of mine from back in the early '90's..ur sister & brother in law-janine & nathan. we all met at byuh. i just got in touch with our other friend jackie and still looking for others. could you tell me how i can get a hold of janine? my email is: seiramoors@yahoo.com. ur blog is great and so fun to read. take care...seira
Post a Comment