This is "Jack" Black! Yes. . . we are officially dog owners. A couple of weeks ago Andrew saw an add for a Labradoodle puppy. But this time the dog was 25% lab and 75% poodle. So we thought that I may possibly be less allergic to this one. So we made arrangements with the seller to keep him for a week to see if I would react. Well I am slightly allergic to him, but not severely. So we are posting this to make it official that Jack is ours.
We had him neutered yesterday. After we dropped him off and started to leave, Hazel started to cry, "I want my doggy." She cried all the way home. Kimball was so worried about leaving him he kept saying, "I want to stay with him, I don't want him to be frightened."
Hazel is always asking me, "Can I go outside and play with Dack?" Kimball loves to dig in the dirt, and now when I look out the window to the garden where he is digging he has Jack right by his side digging as fast as they both can go. (Of course that is where they are both right now.)
My hands are very dry from washing them about 2 million times a day now with a dog around, but it is nothing a little lotion and gloves at night won't fix. I have asked myself many times when we have gotten ourselves into though.
Hazel 2 1/2 years old, Jack 4 months old, Kimball 5 years old.
7 comments:
Congrats on Jack! Love the name!!! He is a cute little guy! Hopefully you will be okay and your hands will be soft again soon!
He's cute! I love his markings. Every little kid needs a dog, I think. Hopefully you won't be miserable in the meantime.
How fun! Our kids want a dog, but I am so afraid. Is he an inside or outside dog? Have fun!
Cute dog but I would much rather have had another grandbaby instead of a puppy. I'll leave it at that and leave the rest up to you. ha ha Thanks for the fun week, I am already looking forward to climbing and digging in the dirt pile with the kids. And of course a trip to the "forest" is high on my agenda!! Love you all.
I am not a fan of dogs, but you guys picked out a really cute one! Good luck with everything that comes along with having a puppy. ;)
Oh my goodness, he is a cute dog! How fun for Kimball and Hazel. Who is on poop duty?
Oh p.s. I bet you can guess who cute little girl C was in my blog :) I had a blast subbing the class.
Post a Comment