Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Futbol....GO BEES!

Kimball was on his first soccer team this year and had a great time. His team was "The Bees."


He is a bit smaller than a lot of the other kids on the team, but just as aggressive and quick. The first few games he was the best goalie on the team, until one time the ball didn't get down his direction for about 10 minutes and he got a little bored.






Mostly he was so excited to get a trophy at the end of the season (and to share his snacks each game with his little sis)

5 comments:

Connie said...

The cutest bee on the team I might add, but I am sure he would rather hear "the best soccer player on the team". I still smile to think of him running over to the truck when we pulled up for his last ball game. I held out my arms for the anticipated hug and insteadd he gave me a high five. Is he so grown up already to not hug grandma in front of the rest of the team. Well, thanks so much for involving grandpa and me in the final game- it did our hearts the world of good.

Kim said...

He looks so cute. I'm glad he enjoyed it. It was really good seeing you guys, we miss Utah already. Hopefully we'll make it out there before next summer.

Christie said...

Josh is still talking about how Kimball won a trophy.. he's dying to see it :-)

mallena said...

What a kind brother to share his snack! Good luck with the party tomorrow! I wish I could be there.

Tami said...

Sometimes those kids who are "a bit smaller" are those fast ones that no one can catch on the field! He looks dashing in his jersey. :)