For family home evening last week we went with our friends, Russ & Christie Dickson, to the Salt Lake City Bees game. We had a great time! We didn't make it to the end of the game, but it was late and the kid's sugar high was wearing off. Kimball brought his mitt all prepared to catch a foul ball. He ended up crying all the way to the car and part way home because he didn't catch one.
I cannot believe how grown up he looks in this pictures.
I'm not quite ready for him to start school in 29 days.
Kimball & Josh are great friends!
These pictures of Neil & Hazel are full of personality. I laugh every time I see them.
The smile on Kyle's face is priceless.
6 comments:
Thanks for sending the pictures. I need to just direct my blog to yours :-) I love the one of Neil & the popcorn! The boys are already asking when we can go again.
Great photos! The kids look so excited and happy to be there- but then so do their parents. The look on Hazels face is hilarious- I've seen that look before. Kimball doew look sooo grown up. Sorry about the foul ball, maybe next time. Do you remember the Braves game we went to and got a foul ball walking to the car in the parking lot? We also had to leave the game early when our children's sugar high had run out. Suddenly, the foul ball came over the stadium, Alicia saw it bounce and said, "Dad, can we have that one, can we get that one?" They ran towards it and beat some others who also saw it bounce. She was pretty excited about the treasure- I believe she still has it; she's kind of sentimental that way hu? Although, I doubt she would have cried all the way home if the opportunity hadn't presented itself. So, I wish Kimball could have been "the luckiest kid in the world" experience that evening.
How rude of them to not hit a foul ball to Kimball! We need to make sure Ryanna sees these pictures of her friend. These pics are soooooooooooooo cute!!
Oh Becky, the pictures are great. Glad that you were able to make it to a game. If we go we rarely make it to the end as well.
I remember going to the game with the family and I wanted to catch a ball so bad. I remember asking if we could go get the baseball when it got hit over the wall and Dad kept saying they would be gone before we got out there. I was so disappointed, but when all hope was lost, and we were leaving to go home the Chuckars came through and hit one out of the park. All I saw was Dad who took off running and came back holding the infamous baseball in hand, and he handed it to me! I could hardly beleive my eyes. I think I might even still have it. Tell Kimball his day will come, and when it does nothing can bring that high down!
I love that you were all dressed in yellow!
Post a Comment