Monday, May 24, 2010

Preschool

Posted by Picasa
Here is the official name for my preschool this next year. If you know anyone who is in search of a preschool for next year in my area send them my way and I will get them a brochure. I am going to have about 8 kids in the preschool total so space is very limited.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Great choice!

Kim said...

Yay! So excited for you. Hope this will be a great experience for you.

Yorgasons said...

Oh Becky! That is soooo cute!! This will be awesome! I wish I was near you so I could send Ben! You are wonderful!! good Luck!

Leslie said...

Way to go, Becky. I wish we lived closer. My 4-year old is ready for preschool this year and it is hard to find a good one. Remembering your personality, I'll bet you are going to be great! Good luck.