I've made the decision to start a preschool next year in my house. I am excited to again use all of my education to do something productive while being able to stay at home. I need your help. I don't know what to name the preschool.
Andrew's vote is for "Little Urban Achievers Academy"
I have thought about using animals to build my name and decorating theme, but I am not %100 set on that. I would love some name suggestions or ideas that you might have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
How about "The Blackpack"? like, backpack, but Black pack. Then you could use some cute, non-threatening wolf theme or something.
I dont have any ideas, but I think its great that you are going to have a preschool. Where can I sign Reese up at, and can she ride the bus? Good luck you will do awesome
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!
Love, Aunt Carmen, Uncle Greg and Andrew too!!
Leap and Learn - frogs
Caitilin and Cailey go to The TreeHouse. Each room is labeled a different bug. Caitilin is a bumblebee and Cailey is a butterfly, but they have ladybugs, beetle bugs and slug bugs. I think that it's cute. Good luck and you'll be an awesome preschool teacher! :)
I haven't check out your blog for a long time. Love the turtle bread! You and Andrew look so young! How about the Tiny Turtles Academy :)
Post a Comment