Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Science Class with Grandma Connie

A couple of weeks ago my sister, Shelley, came to visit from Denver. While she was staying in Idaho at my parent's house we also went to visit for the weekend.

Grandma Connie is a GREAT science teacher to a couple of curious little grand kids. She loves to take them on a walk behind her house in the "tree field" to explore. She made sure that they each had a bucket for a nature collection.
I usually sit around the house glad for the peace and quiet for a few minutes, but I tagged along with them this time and was very glad that I did. I caught some priceless moments with my camera. There were also some priceless conversations between the kids and made up songs, too bad that I couldn't have captured those someway too. Enjoy!


Hazel, cousin Scottie, Kimball, & Grandma Connie








Blowing dandelions

Investigating an ant hole.

This science teacher is a big hit with this little class!!!

2 comments:

Brandi said...

How cute is that! Grandmas are just the best to do a little something special for our kids. I love watching my mom with my kids. It is like a glimps into the past. Next time your in Idaho you need to let me know. I really would love to see you.

Yorgasons said...

Cute!! I love their curiosities!! and grandmas are the best!