Monday, July 12, 2010

Preschool Cancelled

I have decided to cancel the preschool class that I was planning on teaching this next year. It seems like it will be in the best interest of our family, since I will have to take at least a month off in January for our new addition. Yes, we are having a baby in January. The kids are really excited. Hazel told Andrew shortly after we broke the news to the kids, "Daddy I will help feed the baby and water the baby."

12 comments:

Kim said...

AHHHHH! So excited for you! Andrew told Brandon the other day, we are so excited for you! How are you feeling, what day for sure are you due? I'm coming to Utah at the end of this week, so I want to come and see you. I'll give you a call soon, love ya!

Christie said...

I love that Hazel will feed and water the baby.. and so very happy for you guys! ..and always glad to take the kids during dr. appointments or if you just need a nap :-)

Sarah said...

You're pregnant?! Congrats!!

Melanie said...

Congratulations! Three is a fun number to have. You know somewhat what you are doing with the third!! How exciting!

Brandi said...

BECK CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is just so exciting. I am thrilled for you and Andrew. I hope that you are feeling well, and not super yucky! When is your due date? Hazel is a doll...Augg I am just so excited!!!

Liz said...

Congratulations you guys!! That's so exciting. Kimball and Hazel will be great little helpers.

The Church's said...

yay!!!! I was thinking about you and wondering how you were doing. We are very excited for you.

Heather Bird said...

YAYYYYYY! We are so very thrilled for you! Plus more cousins to play with.

Yorgasons said...

YAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYYY"!!! Oh Becky!! I am sooooo happy!! I was bummed when I read the title of your post but then I got sooo happy to see the reason why!!! OH I love you and I am soooo happy for you!!

Yorgasons said...

Becky Don't feel bad about not keeping in touch...I am obviously the same!!! But I do love you and miss you too!! I will be coming to Utah next week!! So we have to get together. Unfortunately I will only be there for a week and it will be for my reunion, but I am hoping to be able to get away now and then! I have a secret to tell you too...hehehe!! Love ya!

rachelle c said...

Congratulations!!! That is soooo exciting. Hope all goes well and let me know if you need any help :)

Alison said...

Aahhh! Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys! When is your due date? We need to get together even for just an hour before we move in a few weeks!

Alison