Monday, January 24, 2011

Hello Henry


One tired Mom














A very proud big sister




Handsome Boys


The 3 cutest kids in the world!

3 comments:

Carmen said...

Beautiful, perfect, tired...the circle continues.

We love all of you.

Yorgasons said...

Ok Kimballs hair makes me look so grown up!!! I love Henry! He has his own little look doesn't he...he doesn't seem to remind me of Kimball or Hazel...but i could be wrong since it has been a really long time since I have seen baby pictures of the two of them!

Kaylynne said...

Becky, little Henry is so handsome! I called your mom on the phone the other day, and just knew she must be with you! So glad things are good and he is here safely! I'm sure you will have two helpers to retrieve diapers, get binkies, throw diapers in the garbage, and wake Henry from his naps! Just the joys of a family! I'm so happy for you all!