Henry is 2 months old and such a happy little camper. He's starting to smile and giggle, it is so cute. Oh I love this little man!
Henry is such a good baby. He is sleeping anywhere from 9 to 11 hours at night. He is a pretty content guy most of the time. It's so fun to have an infant again!
3 comments:
Becky,
Henry is so adorable! Congrats on Andrew's new job...I'm so excited for your family! Best of luck with the the big move...I'll be thinking of you!
Take care,
Stacy
Aww Becky he is so cute! He looks so happy and content. And are his eyes blue? How did that happen:) Hope everything is going well with you
This is Lisa...Becky he is SOOOOOOOO cute!! i see a lot of Hazel in him!! He is sooo sooo cute!! I wish I could hold him!
Post a Comment