I'm drowning in a sea of boxes.
The downstairs is stacked with boxes from the floor to the ceiling. The garage is bursting at the seams with boxes and stuff.
I can't see the floors because of the mess but decided that Kimball's field trip today took precedence over the mess.

It's a huge challenge to get an entire house packed up.
But. . . we are excited, we found a lovely home to rent and will officially be moving in two weeks from today.
Hopefully I can get to the kitchen before dinner time tonight.
Oh how I despise moving!
3 comments:
I second the despising comment.
Yuck!!! I am sorry I missed your call! It was a terrible day that day! I am sure you understand! When is the official moving day?
YUCK! I hate moving! Good luck with three kids in the mix. Maybe they can help...
Post a Comment