Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

We went on Friday to a pumpkin patch to pick out our own pumpkins. We got to ride a tractor out of the field and pick them out ourselves. The kids loved it!!!
I love this picture of Henry. He enjoyed the pumpkin patch too, but he did try to eat some of the dirt.
Hazel had her mind set on getting a white pumpkin, but she ended up choosing this orange one instead. We told the kids they could choose whatever pumpkin they wanted, no matter the size.
Kimball likes to take his time when he makes any decision. It takes him a long time to weigh out all of his options. As you can see from the field of pumpkins behind him that he had a lot to choose from. He ended up getting a HUGE pumpkin.
Andrew also choose a rather large pumpkin. As you can see.
Henry got a small one and I picked one with warts all over it.
We had a great time, and all of our pumpkins together weighed 125 lbs. It was well worth the $22 we spent to see the kids have so much fun.

3 comments:

Christie said...

Yay-- so glad you posted pictures.. miss you guys. Neil is looking at the pictures with me and asked if we can visit you guys sometime.. I hope so!

Yorgasons said...

I say $22 is a good deal for those pumpkins!! We went to the pumpkin patch a couple of years ago and it cost us more than that I believe!! So we have be buying them at the grocery store instead because it seems to be less expensive...but not as much fun!! Its sooo good to see you guys again!! Henry is sooo darn cute!!

Tami said...

That was a lot of pumpkins to choose from...but it looks like you picked the best ones. I love the picture of Kimball and all the pumpkins around him, you can tell he's thinking...so fun to see the different personalities in your kids! You look wonderful!!