Tuesday, December 27, 2011

When the grandkids found out that Two-Shoes would be saddled and taken to the cemetery one of the asked, "But who will be riding Two-Shoes?". Uncle Nate most appropriately responded, "Well Grandpa's body will be in the casket, but I think Grandpa will be riding Two-Shoes, you just won't be able to see him."






It is a tradition in Hawaii to do the haka at the funeral of a loved one.
The Mo'o boys did one final haka for Grandpa at the cemetery.

Kiwa, Nathan, NJ, & Koa





3 comments:

Brandi said...

Becky and Andrew our heart just aches for you. I am so sorry for you unexpected loss. I was just sitting here with Jason checking some blogs, and saw this. We are both just so sorry. Jason remembers Kim going with them on horserides, scout camps, and the crazy wild fun times with him and Gary Griffeth. We are sorry for your loss. We miss you, and hope you and your family are good.

Yorgasons said...

These all brought tears to my eyes!! These are beautiful, priceless photos!!

Emily said...

Andrew and Becky, I am so sorry for your loss. It's such a hard thing to go through. Andrew I have such fond memories of your parents. I hope the memories you have bring your peace and comfort. Hang in there.