
Ever since Grandma Black made jammies for all the granddaughters for Christmas, we've tried to get Hazel to wear hers, but for some reason she refused. A couple of nights ago she saw them and said she wanted to "wear Gwammas Jammies" Now she wants to wear them every night!

7 comments:
Your kids are so cute, I miss them so much. I like your new family picture very cute:)
Oh, the kids looks so big and I just saw them not too long ago. Love the gwamma jammie! I am sure Gwamma loves that picture too.
Those look like pretty comfy jammies! Lucky kids. Love the new look to your blog!
How cute! Hazel is such a pretty girl. I was so happy to see you, I only wish we could have visited more. You look fantastic, and both your kids are abosolutly adorable. I love the cute pj's. Isn't it funny how one minuet they refuse something, and the next that is all they want. TOOO CUTE!
Hey Becky, it's so good to hear from you! Your little girl has changed so much since I saw her last! I hope you start twilight soon, but make sure it's a very non-busy time, because your life will become absorbed in the book. Good luck!
Becky, welcome to the blogging world!! It is so fun to see Kimball so grown up and to see Hazel for the first time. They are both beautiful kids and it sounds like Hazel is quite the talker. So excited to keep looking back.
Oh my gosh! I know I will say this every time, but Hazel has changed so much! She is such a cutie (at least that much hasn't changed)!! Thanks for calling!! LOVED talking to you, of course!! Call anytime!! Oh and you look Gorgeous in that new family photo!!!
Post a Comment