
At the begining of the summer I bought the kids bike helmets to wear while they rode in the bike trailer behind my bike. As you can see it is a good thing that Kimball wears his while he rides his bike because he thinks he is Evil Knievel.
This is Kimball on his bike that Grandpa Dave & Grandma Connie found for him at a yard sale for $2.00. It was purple until Kimball and Daddy spray painted it blue.
Here is Hazel on her $.50 yard sale "bike". She has to wear her helmet too to be like her big brother. Notice her black boots. If she does not have on these boots then she has on her cowboy boots. She would sleep in boots if I would let her.

I was trying to mop the floor tonight while the kids were outside riding their bikes. As you can see I had some assistance from my two little helpers. Actually Kimball is finishing the floor all by himself as I am posting this. I won't complain about the help because he usually does a really good job.
4 comments:
Bridger and Kimball would get along great...or atleast have fun causing trouble together! He is crazy like that too. I love the little black boots...that is so stinkin' cute. Bridger LOVES to mop the floor, actually I just plan on him doing it when I am cleaning. Don't they say us parents need to help our kids find there independence and not follow after them re-doing everything that we let them do... :)j/k!
Way to get those kids helping with the chores! :) I know they probably enjoy helping more than you enjoy it. Does it really surprise you that your son is evil kinevil? He's been daring since he could walk. I love Hazel in her boots, so cute.
Fun! Love the inexpensive find.
Hazel's black boots really crack me up! She's SO adorable!! Nice to have such great kitchen help!
Post a Comment