Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Off to school

Today was Kimball's first day of preschool. The Moms in the neighborhood are doing a preschool at the church on Mondays and Wednesdays for the 3 and 4 year old kids. Kimball had so much fun hanging out with his buddies from church and is looking forward to preschool next week.



Hazel had to wear her new backpack to preschool with Kimball. On the days that I stay and teach or help with the lesson Hazel gets to stay at preschool too. She thought is was so cool to sit on the floor at circle time with Kimball.










4 comments:

Kim said...

They look so cute, glad Kimball had fun and that Hazel got to participate too.

Brandi said...

How fun! I am glad that they are both loving it! I love Hazels little outfit..how cute is she!

Yorgasons said...

Oh Hazel looks so cute where did you get that outfit it is adorable!! She is growing up so fast!! I forget that she is growing at the same rate as Ben (but probably a little faster since girls just get it faster than boys). Annie starts preschool next week! WE are excited!! It will be with ladies from church too!! Thank goodness for the church right? Love you Becky!! thanks for the comments on my Blog!! I really needed to hear all that you said!! Thank you!!!








O

Melanie said...

Way cute!! School is so much fun. I really miss teaching, but it is fun to get involved another way. You'll have fun with that age group.