Saturday, November 15, 2008

BFFs...sometimes

I have been collecting pictures of my two kiddos the last few weeks of times that they are Best Buddies. These moments sometimes seem to be few and far between. When they are playing together nicely I smile and laugh at every funny thing that they do. I LOVE being a Mom!

One night while visiting with company in our living room, the kids disappeared downstairs for awhile. I began to get a little nervous about what was going on because they were being quiet. Next thing I knew they were giggling all the way up the stairs as they slid across the hardwood floor to reveal their mischeivious ways. True partners in crime. . .The Underpants Kids. Kimball got Hazel and himself all dressed up for the occassion.


Watching the garbage truck...the weekly ritual. (Sorry about the backlighting)

Kimball: "Alright Hazel I have 3 moneys how much do you have?"

Hazel: "One, Two"









Trying out the snow for the first time this year. Yes . . . they are wearing their pajamas under their boot and jackets.


Santa Clause Bubble Bath Beards!!!





BEST BUDDIES enjoying some popcorn and a movie together.

5 comments:

Melanie said...

It's so good to remember when they get along because it does seem like it never happens! Cute pictures!

Kim said...

What cute little friends. I have to take pictures of when my kids are getting along just so I remember that there are times when they like each other. I love the underwear picture, kids are so funny.

Christie said...

Cute pictures! Don't you love it when they get along?

Alicia Archibald said...

I really miss those 'little poops' Those pictures are so cute of them. I was Laughing the whole time I looked at them, I could hardly breath. Love you Guys!

Yorgasons said...

Cute!! Those are precious pictures! They are so cute!! It is so nice when they get along!!