We went to our ward Tunk-or-Treat lastnight. First we had a potluck soup dinner and then "trunk-or-treated" until the kids had more candy than we wanted them to have. After that I locked the keys in the car so we had to walk home trick-or-treating on our way. It's a good thing we don't live too far from the church! When we got there Andrew was lifting Kimball through a window, meanwhile, Hazel reached up and turned the doorknob and opened the door (oops! forgot to lock the house!) The kids had a great time, and if I do say so myslef, we had the best costumes of all!
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Lions & Tigers & Bears Oh My!
We went to our ward Tunk-or-Treat lastnight. First we had a potluck soup dinner and then "trunk-or-treated" until the kids had more candy than we wanted them to have. After that I locked the keys in the car so we had to walk home trick-or-treating on our way. It's a good thing we don't live too far from the church! When we got there Andrew was lifting Kimball through a window, meanwhile, Hazel reached up and turned the doorknob and opened the door (oops! forgot to lock the house!) The kids had a great time, and if I do say so myslef, we had the best costumes of all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16 comments:
Love the theme. You guys look great. The kids are adorable
Wow! You guys looked so good. I wish we would have dressed up! Love you guys.
You guys are so stinkin' fun!
What fun costumes! It sounds like you had a fun and eventful Halloween!
Great costumes! I feel dumb that I didn't dress up. I feel that way every year, and suppose I will again next year. Oh well, you guys look fun.
You all look so cute all matching the same theme. Tatum did try to get Court to dress up like Prince Charming or Peter Pan to match her's and Reese's but he wouldn't agree to the whole tights thing. Maybe next year.
Great job on the costumes you all look great. I'm impressed Andrew dressed up too. It takes a lot to get Brandon to dress up, if you know what I mean. You're not pregnant are you?? Just with locking your keys in your car and forgetting to lock the house, sounds like something I would be doing these days. Take care, Love ya.
Watch out Emerald City!! You all look great!!
What a perfect little Wizard of Oz family you guys make! :)
I would have to say that you had the best costumes of all and I haven't seen the other costumes!! You did such a great job with all of them!!! Soo cute!!
You look awesome! What a great theme, but your lion looks like it purrs rather than roars. Nice job.
Hey could you guys keep your disagreeing down a bit on our blog. Sorry Andrew you know I will always take Becky's side. At least though you know Court will always have your back.
OH.MY.GOOOODNESS.
Not sure you could get much cuter.
I got your email and promise I will write back.
I'm so happy to be back in touch.
Holy freaking cute! You guys win the costume contest! I have never seen cuter costumes in my life! SERIOUSLY!!! I have to go back and look at them again, and try to talk Mike into it for next year!
These are the cutest costumes worn by some of my favorite grandchildren.
DREW BOY-Blog stalking, found you on MollyS. Nice, outfit. Cute little family.
Post a Comment