Dear Bloggers,
We will not be posting or checking our blog for the next...uh....quite some time. You see, while Becky was at the store on Tuesday, away from the house for 1 hour, in the middle of the day, our house was burglarized.
Apparantly someone needed our stuff more than we did.
So as it stands, we have no TV, no computers, no cameras, etc. etc. etc., most of the pictures of our kids are gone as well. (as they were on our computers, jump drives, etc)
Quite honestly though, we are so happy that we are still a family and that no one was hurt. Stuff can be replaced! We'll catch back up with you when our insurance deems it fit to replace our computer and stuff.
Love,
The Blacks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You are kidding me! What jerks!! It is sad that we have to lock up whenever we leave the house! I feel so sorry for you guys.
I can not believe this!!! That is so crazy!!! I just can't believe it!! I am so sorry you guys!! This is the pits!!! I am so so sorry!! For a whle I wished that somebody had stolen our stuff instead of having mice poop all over! But now I see that it would not be better!! I would be heart broken to loose the pictures of the kids!! What about the Piano did they take that?
Oh-my-gosh!!!! that stinks!! I cannot believe that, I am so sorry! How are you not raging mad, you sound so positive!?
I hope your insurance has kicked in by now. I'm so sorry that this happened. We had some friends in Philadelphia that had some packages stolen off their porch while they were visiting in Utah. As horrible as that is, I can't imagine having someone come INTO our home and take our things.
Hi Guys...so sorry to hear about the break in. Hope everything is getting sorted out without too much of an insurance mess!
Post a Comment