So apparently my wife is having an affair with a book....
I should have known the other night while we were, uhh....you know......and she shouted out the name "Edward."
Just for the record, my affair with fly fishing will no longer go unmatched.
That sweet sensation of pulling that beautiful trout into the boat.....the smell of fresh fish that looms on my hands throughout the day....the rush of casting a new fly rod for the first time...the feeling i get every time i'm picking out new flies....fighting a huge fish all the way to the boat only to be tantalized by the escape at the last minute...
so let it be written.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
HA HA HA. . . at least my affair is not as expensive.
Andrew you are a little weird.
Did you just compare the smell of fish to the smell of hair spray?
Twilight...talk about a teen sensation that's sweeping the nation.
Andrew, I'm luaghing so hard right now. Glad to know your wife has joined the ranks of Twilighaholics. Yes, I have to admit, I'd take Edward anyday!!! Becky, enjoy the books. I read them all for the 3rd time. I'm crazy!!!
Happy Birthday Becky!!!
Andrew, Andrew, there is nothing wrong with having an affair with twilight. I agree with Becky, at least hers is not as expensive. :)
I have read them all at least 3 times. Becky have you seen the movie yet?
If you read this whole series again, I get to buy another new flyrod.
All I want is my wife back!
Not some lady pretending I am her vampire lover.
once again.....so let it be written.
So Becky I'm curious....has Andrew ever yelled out "Fish On!"?
;)
Post a Comment