What is it with my kids? They are either best friends or worse enemies. I am currently sitting in the office while they fight on the floor. I am looking at these darn cute pictures of when they are actually being good to each other, such a rare occassion.

Deep down I know that they really do love each other.

I guess I will go referee the fight before I loose my mind.
5 comments:
I understand how you feel. I try to tell myself that it's just part of the bonding process. They're so cute, looking at pictures helps. We're going to be coming to Utah in June now so let's plan some time to go play.
Those are some really cute pictures!
Oh, I am not looking forward to that. I am sure it is in the near future. But the kids looks so dang cute. I love Kimball's outfit. Currently, Jack is pulling Drew's binky out...I guess it starts now!
Hey Becky! We stumbled on your blog and are so excited to keep up with you online. :) Hope all is well!
Cute cute pics! Mom would tell you to just give them an ice cream cone and sit them down on the couch and everything will be fine...There's still hope, we fought all the time when we were growing up and now my sisters are my bestfriends! Hang in there.
Post a Comment