Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Hauling Manure

We started our garden a couple of weeks ago. We got about half of it planted, and then Andrew dumped some manure on the second half of the garden that still needed to be rototilled. Kimball quickly used his wheelbarrow to gather up some of the manure for his own little corner of garden. He loves to help in the garden. In fact, he helped me weed the whole thing yesterday, and the flower beds just this morning. He is a regular little "green thumb".

















7 comments:

Yorgasons said...

Awesome!! I can't wait to see the garden!! I hope I will be able to see it with my own eyes soon! :)

Christie said...

Where did you get his little wheelbarrow? My boys were just asking for one..

amelia said...

Maybe Kimball can come to my house and do some weeding too :)

mallena said...

How great that he wants to help in the garden! I'll be excited to see everything your garden produces.

Sarah said...

Can I hire him to weed at my house? I will pay in fruit snacks and graham crackers!

Kim said...

You guys are raising such a little hard worker. I love your garden it looks like so much fun.

Anonymous said...

he's growing up to be a little shit-kicker, just like his dad.