Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Just Brag'n

A couple of weeks ago my friend, Amelia (also my 2nd counselor), did a photography class for an enrichment group. It was a lot of fun and I learned a lot. For Father's Day I wanted to take the kids to a studio and get their pictures done. Then I had this great idea to take them myself with my new found knowledge, and Amelia's help. This is the end result. What do you think?

For Father's Day I ended up making a collage of pictures on Costco.com. They look AMAZING! I'm not going to a studio again.














































Thanks Amelia, I couldn't have done it without you!

10 comments:

amelia said...

WOW!! They turned out so cute! You will have to bring these to share at the next class. Little Kimball and Hazel look great! And the photo skills were all you.

Teryn said...

Holy Cow- these are great! Can you send her out here to WI to teach a class in MY enrichment?

Ashley Mullen said...

They look great Becky. How about passing those tips on :) my email is salmullen@yahoo.com if you feel like sharing :) Good job!!

Shelley Bowman said...

They look great! Do you have any suggestions for me?

Sarah said...

I am so impressed! Great job! And it doesn't hurt that your kids are the most darling kids ever. :)

Liz said...

So cute!! Will you share what you learned? I am dying to know. They turned out great!

Kim said...

Very cute, can you pass on her secrets?? I wouldn't go to a studio either if I could make them that cute.

Yorgasons said...

ohhh I love them!!! You did awesome Becky!! I love the third one down of Kimball and the last one of Hazel is my favorite!! Your children are gorgeous of course!! Love them, love them, love them!

Doug and Mallena said...

They all look fantastic! Great job!

janae said...

Great pictures! I especially love the last one. Maybe you have a future in photography.