Andrew ended up taking the rest of his vacation days for the year all last week. We ended up going to Idaho to go camping. The following 6 posts are all about our trip. We had a great time and jammed in a much fun as we could into our trip. We enjoyed camping, seeing the waterfalls, swimming, hanging out with family and friends. We are also glad now to be home to have a vacation from our vacation.
Who knew it was so much work to have fun?
3 comments:
Phew! I just finished looking at your trip pictures! What a fun thing to do! Actually, I don't like camping so it was fun to look at your pictures and enjoy the fact that it wasn't me. ;)
Wow you guys had a lot of fun!! That sounds like a great vacation away from the worldly things of the world! :)
Awesome pics. Actually, I am totally jealous. You were in my favorite part of the country. I love it up there. It is sooo gorgeous!!! I'm glad you guys had a fun time (minus the bug bites).
Post a Comment