Monday, August 24, 2009

Muddy Buddys

Yesterday we noticed an odd bit of silence in the house. There was no fighting, no whining, no noise. It was quiet. Too quiet. We went outside and witnessed the following series of events:



















At that point, all you can do is laugh along with them!






6 comments:

Kim said...

I love it! I love the pure determined look on Hazel's face as she squirts Kimball with the hose. What a fun moment.

Christie said...

That's hilarious. I'm sure Josh and Neil would wish they were in on that. I love that last picture!

Carmen said...

This is hilarious...

Ahhhhhhhhhhh....the silence...so waited for ....then WAIT what could it be....sibling mudpies!!!

Liz said...

Wouldn't it be nice if the silence meant the kids were just playing nicely not getting into trouble? Ha! That's so cute. It's great you let them get in touch with their creative side.

Doug and Mallena said...

How funny! What a great way for siblings to connect with each other---with a water fight. :)

The Church's said...

wow you guys are far more patient and understanding that kids will be kids than I am. Thats awesome.