Tuesday, November 17, 2009

All I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth

A few days ago we noticed a tooth coming in behind one of Kimball's front baby teeth. After a trip to the dentist, he's now down 2. (Apparently it was 2 for 1 day at the dentist - Their only catch was that you still have to pay for both!)
Anyway, Kimball was excited to wake up this morning with 2 dollars, a note from the tooth ferry, and his teeth still in the little treasure chest that was given him by the dentist.

8 comments:

Carmen said...

Sounds like the tooth fairy will need to keep a bank roll close by!!!

Congratulations Kimball..!!

Yorgasons said...

What a nice Tooth Fairy!! So his teeth weren't loose huh? Did he do ok at the Dentist? He just keeps getting bigger!! Crazy!!

The Church's said...

Thats awsome. Now Tatum and Kimball are twins. Tatum had one of her teeth growing in behind the baby tooth too.

Connie said...

Kimball, You look great and now you are rich! Two in one. Grandma

Tami said...

Great timing for Christmas!! Everyone else only gets to sing the song without getting to live it!! :) Congrats to him!

Shelley Bowman said...

I wonder if it's genetic. I had the front 4 taken out because both my bottom teeth were coming in. How did you notice?

Andrew said...

I just noticed that the tooth ferry misspelled a word. OOPS!

Kim said...

That's the way to do it Kimball 2 at a time:) Very exciting!