Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween

Andrew ended up going hunting in Idaho this weekend, he missed out on all the Halloween fun. Here are the costumes for this year. I couldn't get Hazel to keep on her wings. . . but when she ran around in her costume she did look like a little fairy fluttering around. Kimball was bothered that we never got a feather for his hat, or a little sword for him, but after I darkened his eyebrows with a little makeup he was fine.
The kids loved Trunk or Treating at the church.












7 comments:

Sarah said...

You guys are the cutest - I love it!

Kim said...

You look great! What fun costumes!

Emily said...

How cute! Yes, Andrew did miss out.

Brandi said...

Don't you guys just look the greatest! Bridger was Captain Hook this year as well!!! I just think your kids are adorable. I am glad that you had such a great halloween...Sorry Andrew missed out on it!

Tami said...

Wow! You guys look SOOOOO cute!!!

amelia said...

Your costumes were great! You should have made Andrew be Wendy :)

Heather Bird said...

Man Captian Hook looks great. the kids are so cute and what they say is even cuter...if that's a word. I'm glad the boys had a good time hunting.