This week is Red Ribbon Week at Kimball's school. Tuesday was "crazy hair" day.
Here are the pictures of him sporting his do.
He did a lot of screaming when I took out the elastics after school.
Hazel was just wandering around visiting to herself and playing as I was working on the computer. When I turned around to see what she was doing, this is what I found.
6 comments:
Sometimes there just aren't words!!!! We love all of you!!
That Hazel is going to be a heart breaker with those beautiful eyes of hers!! I love the crazy hair Kimball had!! So fun!!!
I think you should do a family picture with everyone's hair like Kimballs. What do you say?!
Love the pictures! How fun for Kimball to get to do that for school. I bet he loved having crazy hair. Hazel is so cute, and is getting to be so big. Miss you guys!
They are crazy kids! But I'd have to say it came from that sort of gene pool! :)
Love Kimball's hair. Did he get some sort of prize? Should have.
Post a Comment