Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas Lesson Help Please!!!

This Sunday I am teaching the Young Women a special Christmas lesson. Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas, I need some help. I have a few thoughts, but I wanted to see if anyone else has a better idea.

3 comments:

Carmen said...

Simply read the booklet, A Candle in the Window, published by Covenant..you can find it at Deseret Books...

Have tissues handy...then give everyone a simple candle with a ribbon tied around it...

Kim said...

We did a short lesson and then used the rest of the time to bear testimonies last year. It turned out really nice and very simple!

Tami said...

We did a jeopardy-type game using questions/answers from all the lessons through the year. Our ward also does this with General Conference with the YM and YW combined one sunday. It's not the same reverent lesseon as bearing testimonies but that gives you another option for next year. Merry Christmas!