Thursday, September 9, 2010

What do you think?

Boy or Girl???

Next Wednesday is the ultra sound.
We are very excited to find out the flavor of the baby!
What do you think?
(You can also vote on the side of the blog.)

9 comments:

The Church's said...

Reese asked me yesterday if you knew what you were having. She will be excited to know that you will know very soon. Do you have any idea what it's going to be? Let me know when you find out.

Brandi said...

I am thinking girl...
How exciting. The weeks just couldn't go by fast enough when I was pregnant and excited to know what we were having. I hope that you are feeling well.
Can't wait to see pictures and know what your having!!!

Yorgasons said...

I think is a girl. I don't know why but for some reason that is what I am thinking! I am excited to find out!

Kim said...

How exciting! We can't wait to hear. I think you're having a girl and brandon thinks you're having a boy. Hope everything is going well. Love ya!

Tami said...

A GIRL all the way, baby!! What an exciting thing...will be watching to see what flavor you're getting! :)

Christie said...

I know you think its a boy.. but for some reason I think girl..

Shelley Bowman said...

It's a... definitely... either one :) Since you told me you thought it was a boy I just went with it but I had the thought that you were having a girl next before you told me you were even pregnant... Which means it's probably a boy :) You better call me today!

Carmen said...

50-50 chance ...what do the kids think?

amelia said...

YOU NEVER REVEALED!