Congratulations Beck. I am so happy for you guys. I hope this pregnancy is going great for you and that you are feeling wonderful. Choosing a name is a hard thing. They are stuck with it forever...laughing! Can't wait to see what you come up with.
Congratulations on your baby!!!!! I'm excited to hear what you come up with for a name. When are you due? I hope you've had a fabulous pregnancy. Sorry if you've already discussed all this in previous posts. I've been a little slow at looking at blogs lately. Hope you're doing well!
3 comments:
Congratulations Beck. I am so happy for you guys. I hope this pregnancy is going great for you and that you are feeling wonderful. Choosing a name is a hard thing. They are stuck with it forever...laughing! Can't wait to see what you come up with.
yeah!!! congratulations :)
Congratulations on your baby!!!!! I'm excited to hear what you come up with for a name. When are you due? I hope you've had a fabulous pregnancy. Sorry if you've already discussed all this in previous posts. I've been a little slow at looking at blogs lately. Hope you're doing well!
Post a Comment