Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Halloween 2010

Skeleton Family

All 4.5 of us!

My sister, Heather, was pregnant last year at Halloween so she offered to loan us the shirts she and her husband wore. I took her up on the offer and then added legs to our costumes. If we were going as skeletons, so were the kids. It took a little bit of work to get all the bones painted on, but it was worth it. (My Dr. Hubby informed me that the bones are not all in the correct placement. He wasn't home at the time to help me make sure I was getting them right so don't look too close if you know your skeletal anatomy.)

4 comments:

Liz said...

haha. Those costumes rock! Congratulations on another boy! Boys are great.

Emily said...

LOVE the costumes!!! You guys have such a cute family.

Yorgasons said...

AHHHHHH!!! I LOVE IT!!! YOU GUYS LOOK SOOOOOO GOOD!!! YOU ARE AMAZING BECKY!

Doug and Mallena said...

Cute Halloween costumes!!!! I'm sure no one but your husband noticed a few bones were a little off. We decorated our car one year with big balloon eyes. Doug insisted they be real to life so we had to add red yarn for the veins.