Great picture of you guys! Merry Christmas!
You all look so great - darling picture!
Ok Becky, you don't look pregnant in that picture! Hazel is sooo beautiful!! I love that picture!!
Remember me (Kim Thurman)? I was looking at Kristen's blog and saw your link. It is so fun to see your cute family! I still remember girls camp with Becky and football games with Andrew. I am glad you guys are doing great. Merry Christmas
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Great picture of you guys! Merry Christmas!
You all look so great - darling picture!
Ok Becky, you don't look pregnant in that picture! Hazel is sooo beautiful!! I love that picture!!
Remember me (Kim Thurman)? I was looking at Kristen's blog and saw your link. It is so fun to see your cute family! I still remember girls camp with Becky and football games with Andrew. I am glad you guys are doing great. Merry Christmas
Post a Comment