oh! He's a doll! Congratulations you guys. Love, love, love the name. Hope you are feeling well Becky!
Welcome to the world Henry!!! We love you!!Uncle Greg, Aunt Carmen and Andrew
He is so cute! Love you guys!
congratulations!!! he is adorable :)
Oh Becky!!! He is BEAUTIFUL!!! I love it!!! How I wish I could hold him!!! Congrats my dear friend!!! Love you all!!
He is sooo cute! Hope you can find some time to sleep!
congrats you two.
He's too cute guys - congrats!
What a beautiful boy!! Congratulations!!!
He is so cute! congrats! Can"t wait for you to come to Idaho so we can see him.
Oh Becky, he's beautiful! Your babies have all been super cute right from day one! I am SO happy for you! Looking at his sweet little picture made me (just for a moment) want another baby!
Congrats!!! He's beautiful!!!! And I LOVE HIS NAME!!!Alison and Boys
Post a Comment
12 comments:
oh! He's a doll! Congratulations you guys. Love, love, love the name. Hope you are feeling well Becky!
Welcome to the world Henry!!! We love you!!
Uncle Greg, Aunt Carmen and Andrew
He is so cute! Love you guys!
congratulations!!! he is adorable :)
Oh Becky!!! He is BEAUTIFUL!!! I love it!!! How I wish I could hold him!!! Congrats my dear friend!!! Love you all!!
He is sooo cute! Hope you can find some time to sleep!
congrats you two.
He's too cute guys - congrats!
What a beautiful boy!! Congratulations!!!
He is so cute! congrats! Can"t wait for you to come to Idaho so we can see him.
Oh Becky, he's beautiful! Your babies have all been super cute right from day one! I am SO happy for you! Looking at his sweet little picture made me (just for a moment) want another baby!
Congrats!!! He's beautiful!!!! And I LOVE HIS NAME!!!
Alison and Boys
Post a Comment