I am so grateful to primary teachers who are teaching gospel principals to my children. I am amazed at the things that come out of Hazel's mouth that start with, "I learned in my CTR 4 class that . . . ". Each week Hazel tells me she doesn't want to go to primary, but then after church she tells me what she has learned and how much she likes her new teachers. Funny Girl!!!
Monday, February 7, 2011
The Blessing of Primary Teachers
We watched the Superbowl yesterday. (Yes we were a bit disappointed with the outcome.) Andrew and the kids were wearing Steelers hats for awhile during the game. Hazel took hers off and misplaced it. She started walking around looking for it and asking where it was. We told her we didn't know and to just keep looking for it. A few minutes later she walked back in and said, "I learned in my CTR 4 class that if you loose something you can pray for help to find it, so I just said a little prayer in my room. Dad will you help me look for my hat?" Of course Andrew jumped right up and helped her search for it. A few minutes later they located it. (We also taught Hazel that you should thank Heavenly Father after he has helped you with something, like finding your hat.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love their teachers. Neil has come home with all sorts of gems as well :-)
(and I think Kimball's lego cake turned out great.. I'm sure I will be making one at some point..)
How wonderful!!! Ben is the same way! He tells me every sunday he doesn't want to go to church but then when Sacrament meeting is over he jets off to sit on his new teachers lap! I think he is a sucker for a pretty face...hahaha!!
Yeah, kudos to primary teachers. But I also know she is being taught by a loving mommy and daddy in her home. What a lucky girl to have you and Andrew for parents!
what a cute story. And sorry about the superbowl, but it sure was a happy place at the church house. :)
I'm so glad that it's not just my son who says he doesn't want to go to primary! It's so nice when he tells me after that he loves primary!
Post a Comment