Wednesday (Jan. 25)

Kimball LOVED California Screamin' (For those of you who don't know this is the BIG roller coaster.) I'm not much for roller coasters so Andrew and Kimball went on it. The line was so short that they were able to walk right up. I also was glad that Hazel was too short for this ride because I had to stay off of it with her. :)


Hazel and I rode King Triton's Carousel of the Sea about 10 times and met Woody while we waited. I seriously had to peel Hazel off the Carousel. She would have stayed on all day. She rode each of the different sea animals on it.

Yes, that is me on California Screamin'. After Kimball and Andrew went on it about 3 times Andrew told me that I really needed to go on it for Kimball. I was perfectly happy on the carousel I didn't want to go on a big fast upside down roller coaster. But. . . for Kimball, I guess I could give it a try. He was so cute, he told me "Don't think of it as scary, just think of it as fun." Then as we shot up to the very top and dropped he said, (Yelling) "That was the worst part Mom."
I'm glad that I went on it for him, but I would not have done that for anyone else.
We had a great time all day. We went on the Goofy flight school roller coaster about 4 times. That was Hazel's favorite. She didn't like the Tower of Terror, but she did survive it.
Everyone liked the Toy Story Mania Midway ride. (My favorite.) I don't think I've laughed as hard as I did in It's Tough to be a Bug show.
We had a blast at California Adventure!!!

When we got back to our hotel room that night,
after a soak in the hot tubs on the roof of the hotel.
The kids and Andrew sat and watched the fireworks
out our hotel window while they ate popcorn.
The perfect end to a perfect day!!!
2 comments:
Oh what a fun trip!! Perfect time to go too!!
I know you guys had fun but I'm bummed we didn't get to see you for Christmas
Post a Comment