Monday, February 6, 2012

Sea World

For Christmas Hazel asked Santa for tickets to Sea World.

Monday (Jan. 23): We spent the day at Sea World. We stopped at Target on the way and purchased rain coats, umbrellas, & new shoes for Kimball. (We noticed that his were not going to hold up for the rest of the trip when we got there.) It rained almost the entire day, but we had a great time despite the rain.




I was glad that Andrew planned ahead better than I did. He brought two jackets for himself. I ended up wearing one of them because I didn't bring enough for me. I guess I kind of looked more like a guy in the jacket than a woman, but hey it kept me warm.
Hazel asked Santa for tickets to Sea World so she could go buy a stuffed dolphin. She got her wish at the end of the day she bought a stuffed dolphin and killed whale. Kimball bought a stuffed shark and killer whale. What a fun day in the rain!

2 comments:

Yorgasons said...

WOW!! Becky! This is sooo fun!!! I bet its better to go to sea world in the rain than in the boiling hot sun! I think I would like it better that way!! What a fuuuuuun trip!!

Shelley Bowman said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!