Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Family home.....DAY!

I had the weekend off and used Becky's 10 year High School class reunion as an excuse to go to Idaho to go fishing with my brothers and Dad. We had a great time with family and friends for the weekend.
I had Monday off as well so we took a trip exploring up through our new mountainous backyard. We took our little rubber raft and found Silver Lake up Big Cotton Wood Canyon to be fun despite the touristy place that it is. We then headed up over the pass into Park City and went shopping for our obligatory coordinating outfits for our upcoming family photos.....after all afternoon shopping, we almost have everyone outfitted (everyone except me).
So we counted it as fhe, although it was neither home, nor evening.





3 comments:

Sara said...

Becky,
I just saw your comment on the MHS blog! It was great to hear from you. Your kids are darling, and it looks like you are doing great!

Hooray for memories!

Sara (Sorensen)

Alison said...

That looks like so much fun! Glad you could enjoy a "VA FREE" day! That place looks gorgeous :)

Connie said...

I feel sorry for all the other grandparents in the world who are not as fortunate as I to have such adorable grandchildren. Thanks for sharing all the great photos.
In light of the Olympics, we should locate the other rubber raft for the four of you to compete in rowing races.