I got him a jar and he put a whole bunch of hoppers in it. He was so sad that night because he thought that his "hoppers" were going to die. He cried and cried because he wanted to always keep them. I explained that grasshoppers don't live very long anyway and would die after a few days. He wanted to know why. Even after explaining that Heavenly Father made them that way he was still crying.
Andrew finally consolled him by telling him that they would take the hoppers down to Grandpa Black's pasture the next day and put it on the fishing line and catch a fish with it. He stopped crying and went to sleep.
Hazel thought it was so funny watching Kimball catch hoppers that she just laughed and laughed.
3 comments:
Hey Guys! It's good to find you on here. I found you through Tricia and Court's blog.
Your kids are so cute, I can't get over it.
Oh gross, I can't believe he's picking up grasshopper's, it just gives me the creeps. That's one bug I can't stand. Glad Andrew fed them to the fish. The picture of Hazel looking at it is very cute.
How cute! He is all boy, but has a tender heart. Good for Andrew for saving the day!
Post a Comment