Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Tunes

FYI: To the readers of our fine blog. It took some convincing, but I finally talked becky into blogging...and now I have created a monster. Now I have to come forth with something. Being the overbearing domineering husband that you all know me to be, I had to set a ground rule down for this blogging thing. Becky can post whatever embarassing thing she wants about our family and send it out to the world, but the one thing that I have to put my foot down on is the background music. My family's blog will not have some cheesy Martina McBride or Kenny Chestnut music playing in the background. So, If you have a problem with this, turn your volume down....otherwise sit back, relax and enjoy the tunes!
sincerely,
APB
PS: More good music to come!

7 comments:

Scott said...

Amen. Kenny Chestnut (what kind of name is that?) does not belong on anything. I did see some Floyd on the playlist, rightfully so.

Kim said...

Ha,ha,ha, it's so nice to see Andrew post something when it's important.

Yorgasons said...

hahahaha you put your foot down Andrew!! So far I am enjoying the tunes!!

The Church's said...

I think Court would agree. I've done fairly good so far with ours but he did say I needed to add more than what I have. You two are exactly alike.

Jules said...

I'm not sure that my taste in music is compatible with Andrew's, but it won't keep me from keeping up with your family on your blog. Just warn him not to try to keep up with ours. He might hear something against his principles.

Jules said...

Okay,so, the "dead flowers" song is enough to kill all flowers and any humans in the general vicinity!

Ice Cream said...

It's rare to find a blog where I actually turn the music up when reading. =)