Monday, February 9, 2009

I'm A Big Girl Now!

Hazel 2 years 4 months





Hazel keeps telling us, "I'm a big gwirl". She is completely potty trained, other than wearing a diaper for night just to be safe. Here is a picture from yesterday when she went into the bathroom all by herself and did her business. We are just glad that she was so easy to potty train.



She also has a "big gwirl bed" now. We decided to switch her out of her crib when Andrew's parents delivered a toddler bed to our house that had been in their play room for years. So now I wake up to her right in my face in the mornings instead of yelling from her crib, "I have to go potty." I am just starting a little quilt for her new bed and will be making curtains to match. I will try to post pictures of the finished results later.

5 comments:

Christie said...

Maybe if I show this to Neil, he will get motivated :-)

Alison said...

That is awesome!! Can I send Jack over for lessons on both??? Wow! Gotta love "diaper-free" living :)

Kim said...

Yay for having both kids potty trained, that's so nice. I can't believe Hazel's that big though. Kimballs new bike is awesome.

Anonymous said...

Oh, how I wish we lived closer so that we can celebrate the girls' milestones together! Caitilin is also potty trained. It was such a big deal to wear princess panties to school (to show all of her friend!). :) And her bed time routine is a snap now that she got her big girl bed a few months ago...She loves going to bed! I often wonder why we decided to leave her in her crib for so long... Take care!

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous! I want Ashlyn to potty train before this baby is born, but I'm not sure it will happen.