I decided to buy a year pass to Hogle Zoo so that we would have something fun to do during this summer. I am bound and determined to get my moneys worth out of this pass, so you may see quite a few pictures of the kids at the zoo in the future.
So yesterday we made our second visit of the season to the zoo.
Hazel, The Alligator Hunter
Spiderman Kimball
Scrambled kids for breakfast anyone?
Hazel, Neil, Josh, Kimball
Ironically, Kimball's and Hazel's favorite part of the zoo has nothing to do with the animals. They would rather play in the water at the gigantic globe fountain, maybe I should have just got a pass to a water park instead.
3 comments:
I love Hogle Zoo! I would love to have a pass there too!
Great pics.. and a fun day. We'll have to do it again :-)
What a great way to get out and about. I loved the wagon train. Is that something you rented there, or is it your own?
Post a Comment