Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Mosquites


The mosquitoes were so bad camping that we were practically carried away. The mosquitoes were swarming our window as we drove up in the truck, they could smell us coming. We were really good to keep on mosquito spray the whole time. However, our last night we didn't get all the mosquitoes killed before going to sleep. Poor Kimball got eaten alive. I've never seen so many mosquito bites!!! I counted 9 in his hair as I ran my hands over his head, but I couldn't even begin to count how many he had on his forehead, to say 20-30 is not exaggerating.

The pictures don't really show the amount of bites the poor guy had. He looks like he has Chicken Pox now that they are no longer swollen and just little red dots.

4 comments:

Doug and Mallena said...

Oh my goodness! Poor little guy! Have you been able to manage the itch? Ewwww.....I get itchy just thinking about it!

Liz said...

Oh man! He still pulled off some really cute smiles despite all those bumps. Your trip looked like lots of fun!

Yorgasons said...

Oh Poor guy!! Man that looks painful!!

The Church's said...

Court says nice mosquitoe botox.