Sunday, November 29, 2009

Traditionnnnn. . . Tradition! (Sung by Tevte)

Here is the annual Black family trip into the mountains to cut down our own Christmas tree. This is a tradition that has been going on in the Black family for years, and we love to be a part of it. We had to tie the tree to the top of our car as we drove back from Idaho.















I don't know what it is, but I love this picture of Hazel. This is a look I frequently get. I'm glad that I finally have a picture of it!

3 comments:

Tami said...

What a fun tradition. Can't wait to see it all decorated!!

Kim said...

That is such a fun tradition you guys do. Hopefully it doesn't fall on top of you again this year:)

Yorgasons said...

SOOO cute!! I like that picture of hazel too!! That tree looks really good!! I want to see a picture of it indoors!