Sunday, February 14, 2010

Hazel's Heart Hair

The day before Valentines Day I saw a little girl with her hair braided into a heart. I just had to try it on Hazel for Valentines day. I was really surprised how many people actually noticed that it was a heart. It is a little bit crooked, but I will have to practice again.






Kimball and Hazel were soooo cute. They kept calling each other "my valentine" and giving each other kisses. I hope they always stay friends. Hazel looked so grown up in her skirt and blouse, it is hard to believe how big she has gotten.

8 comments:

Shelley Bowman said...

They've gotten Sooooo big :) I have a hard time believing it's gone so quickly!

Tami said...

That is so cute! Is it hard to braid into a heart? You're a creative mommy!!

Carmen said...

Adorable...handsome... So grown up...!! Keep the updates flowing!!

Kim said...

Kimball's birthday looked like he had so much fun, good job mom! And Hazel looks so big, I can't believe it. It's amazing how much the kids all change in such short periods of time.

Heather Bird said...

yah!!! You did such a cute job!! They are so cute. I am excited to see you next week and Dayton is excited too.

Mandy Bird said...

So cute! I love the kisses. Very sweet.

Yorgasons said...

She is so grown up!! I love the heart hair!!

Just Only Me said...

I love it! You're so good, I can't do Ryanna's hair for the life of me.