Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Kimball's 6th Birthday


For Kimball's birthday party this year he decided on a camouflage-safari birthday. So here we are making cupcakes for the big party. You can see in the picture all the different colors of cake batter in the separate bowls. We made the cake camouflage colors so each little cupcake looked funny when the kids bit in.





Kimball invited 3 friends from school and 4 friends from church. When Kimball and Hazel were included that made 9 kids at the party. It was CRAZY!!! Luckily we only held the party for an hour so it worked out alright.




Kimball's birthday party was on a Friday although his birthday wasn't until Monday. We ended up celebrating as a family on Monday night. For his birthday he got a whole bunch of new clothes, and a camera and camera case. He has really been enjoying taking pictures with his new camera. On his birthday cake there is a sparkler shaped as a number 6.













4 comments:

Tami said...

Happy Birthday to Kimball! Wish we lived close enough to be a part of the festivities...or at least bring Ryanna over. They're cute friends, huh?!

Carmen said...

A fun day and so creative...memories that is what it is all about...!!

Heather Bird said...

Wow I can't believe how big he is getting. I remember the day he was born! Crazy!!

Yorgasons said...

Oh Happy Late Birthday Kimball. I don't know how I missed this post! It looks like so much fun!!