Sunday, June 7, 2009

Out of the Mouths of Babes

We have been on vacation all week, so I will be posting more a little bit later. This last week Hazel has said some very entertaining things, and I don't want to forget them so here they are. . .


While Andrew and Hazel were walking through the rainy forest on our camp out, Hazel decided to explain her knowledge of the difference between boys and girls.
Hazel: Daddy, boys have a peanut and girls have a bum.
Daddy: Yup, you are right.



_________________________________________________

Hazel randomly makes up songs and wanders around the house singing, but she only does this if she doesn't think we are listening. Here are a few new verses to Old McDonald Had A Farm that she has come up with the last two days.




. . . and on that farm, I fink (think) I have a pigeon




. . . and on that farm, I have a salamander








To be continued. . . as more verses come about.

3 comments:

Doug and Mallena said...

I didn't know you as a small child, but I imagine Hazel is a lot like you were when you were a child. :)

amelia said...

"Yup, you are right."

Oh Andrew. That is awesome.

Yorgasons said...

Cute! I just can't wait to see you guys again! Hazel has just grown up so much!