Sunday, October 4, 2009

Look at ME. I am 3!

Here is Hazel trying to figure out how to show us she is now 3.

She didn't need any lesson on how to open presents. It is about 6:30 in the morning in this picture, and she seems to know what she is doing.







Here are the annual roses from Daddy.
This year there are 3 peach ones.

Kimball gave Hazel 7 Beanie Baby cats. (They are from that huge Beanie Baby collection that I had when I was young. What was the point?. . . an investment because they where going to be worth money someday . . . nice try they are not worth anything so they are toys for the kids now, years later.)
Hazel is so giving, and she loves her brother. This picture is perfect, because she really does think he is a super hero. She even gave him 3 of her cats to keep. What a sweet sister!



Tah-Dah!
Here she is sporting all of her birthday loot. Her presents included: clothes, Elefun game, Aristocats the video, cats, roses from Daddy, and a tea set . . . . . or three. (The tea sets are for her birthday party on Tuesday.)
Stay tuned for more pictures after the big birthday party with her friends.
We love you Hazel!
Happy Birthday!
Love, Dad, Mom, & Kimball

7 comments:

Connie said...

Happy Birthday Hazel!!! All those cats must really love you. You are a sweet sister to share with your brother. Guess what... snowball came home and is eating cat food outside right now. He will be glad to see you too. I hope you love your beautiful dolly. Maybe you can name her Beth, like your name.

Yorgasons said...

Happy Birthday Hazel!! Can you believe our kids are three! I just don't like how the time flies by!! Where did you get that tea set? it looks way cute!! I can't wait to see the pics of the party!!

The Church's said...

Happy birthday Hazel. It looks like she had a great time opening presents. It's still so hard to believe that our kids are getting so old. Pretty soon one of our girls will be married to Kimball and we will have to deal with the in-laws sharing Christmas. :) Tell Hazel to have fun at her party it sounds like fun.

Tami said...

Happy Birthday to Hazel! Was so fun to see her (and you) this summer. She is such a little Becky!

Doug and Mallena said...

Happy Birthday Hazel! You must love cats. I can't wait to see what a great party your parents give you. I hope you have a good time.

Shelley Bowman said...

She's so big! That bean bag chair is too! We got our tickets for Christmas - see you soon!

Carmen said...

A belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAZEL....

We were out of town however we thought about you on your BIG day.
You are loved very much. Turning 3happened so quickly..what a big girl you are...and so many kitties to share in your love!!

We look forward to seeing you soon!!